Alrabiah Consulting Engineers (ARE) and CITEC Engineering (of Finland) have formed an association to provide multi-discipline Engineering solutions & project services for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power industry, and otherIndustrial sectors. Alrabiah Citec Association (ACA) offers complete engineering solutions in Mechanical, Electrical,Instrumentation, Process engineering, Civil & Architecture as well as Project Management Services.
ACA services include the following:
- Conceptual Design
- Process Design
- Piping Design
- Installation drawings
- Manufacturing and construction drawings
- Power system studies
- Product development and modularization
- Commissioning and start-up assistance
- Technical Documentation
- Project and engineering management
For more information visit website: http://www.citec.fi/en-US or contact us at:
Alrabiah Consulting Engineers (ARE) and Michael Baker International (MBI) – USA have formed an association called “Alrabiah –MBI Association” in order to bring together local and international expertise for the benefit of clients undertaking projects in different fields. Through association with MBI we are in process of transferring international technology & expertise services by providing engineering & project management services, Innovative intelligence & technology solutions to Saudi market. That will meet the requirements of clients in Saudi through localizing international firms and transfer of technology.
The “Alrabiah –MBI Association” is providing the following Engineering Services for Saudi market:
- Buildings & Housing
- Rail & Metro
- Transportation & Traffic Planning
- Project Management
For more information please visit our websites www.mbakerintl.com or contact us at:
Alrabiah Consulting Engineers (ARE) and Risktec Solutions (a UK headquartered company with offices worldwide) an established, independent and specialist risk management consulting and training company have formed an association to bring together local and international expertise to assist clients in major hazard industries as well as commercial and public sectors to manage health, safety, security, environmental and business risk. Both Alrabiah and Risktec have a proven track record of providing specialist risk and safety services and delivering packaged and proportionate solutions to help reduce and manage risk throughout the project lifecycle.
The professional services provided by the Alrabiah-Risktec Association in K.S.A. include:
- Hazard identification and assessment (HAZID and HAZOP)
- Risk assessment and management
- HSE and safety management system auditing
- Risk and safety training and education
Alrabiah Consulting Engineers (ARE) and Rolf Jensen & Associates (RJA) have teamed to provide better value to our clients in Saudi Arabia. Alrabiah Consulting Engineers is well respected professional engineering company based in Saudi Arabia with offices in Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah and Yanbu. ARE has a broad base of project experience and an in-depth knowledge of local requirement and construction practices. RJA is a global fire protection engineering consultant with offices world-wide. RJA has an unmatched depth of knowledge in the application of international fire safety codes and standards and a world-wide project portfolio that includes many of the world’s most complex building projects.
ARE and RJA have formed an association to provide engineering consulting services in the area of fire protection design, fire protection planning and consulting, emergency response planning, training and associated support services such as construction management, commissioning and certification.
Our core services include:
- Performance Based Fire Engineering including fire and smoke modeling for atriums, underground structures or high rise buildings, egress modeling simulations, structural fire resistance analysis and fire risk assessment analysis.
- Fire Protection System Design including conceptual and detailed design of detection, alarm and suppression systems, third party review of design documents, construction inspection and construction management, commissioning and certification and audit/inspection of existing systems.
- Emergency Response Planning including development of emergency response procedures, roles and responsibilities, review of existing emergency response plans and training of emergency responders.
- Building Code Consulting including development of fire strategy for new designs, review of building design documents for compliance with fire safety code requirements including passive and active elements, construction inspection and audit, liaison with Civil Defense Authority.
With over 25 years of project experience, ARE and RJA have unmatched experience in fire safety engineering for complex projects including a depth of project experience in the following sectors:
- Oil & Gas Facilities, Petrochemical Facilities & Other Industrial Facilities
- Power Plants, Desalination Facilities & Other Critical Infrastructure
- Commercial, Institutional and Residential Buildings
For more information visit website http://rjainc.com/home/ , or contact us at: